Roper Systems International - Excellent Product

I began using the product on around nine different bleach spots that had just about ruined my brand new carpet. I followed the instructions and the results were simply amazing.

Once my carpet dried, I actually put a lamp on the floor and used a magnifying glass but could not find the original stain marks. The product worked so completely that it was impossible to tell that a bleach mark had occurred. I highly recommend this product for anyone with bleach stains! This is a revolutionary approach.

It was so easy to use and the results are as good as any professional carpet dyer could have achieved.

All I can say is what an excellent Product.

Roper Systems International

I purchased chemical carpet products from Jerry Gordon at Roper Systems International. I never received them and I have yet to get a phone call after leaving a voicemail message.

I have yet to get an e-mail response, but yet my bank account was charged $74.00 . Apparently he has several complaints with the BBB in Utah, but I didn't see them until now. You can see the descriptions from the complaints that have been submitted if you go to Utah's BBB website.

Before I placed the order, I called up the number on the website and a male person did answer and made the company seem legit.

Now, there are no answers and just a message.

I'm not happy at all and hope that somehow I can get my money back.